- What information JCF collects from you and how we use it
- What choices you have about how JCF treats your information
- How JCF protects your privacy
- What JCF does about children visiting the JCF Residences at Wildcat Creek Website
- How you can contact JCF
- Changes in the policy
Active Information Collection
Like many other web sites, we actively collect information from our visitors by allowing users to submit contact information. Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, etc.). When you visit the JCF Residences at Wildcat Creek Website, we will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily. JCF uses this information for the purposes for which you provide it.
Limitations on the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
To the extent required by applicable law, whenever JCF collects personal information via the JCF Residences at Wildcat Creek Website, JCF will:
- provide timely and appropriate notice to you about its data practices;
- collect, use, disclose and transfer your personal information only with your consent, which may be express or implied, depending on the sensitivity of the personal information, legal requirements, and other factors;
- collect your personal information only for specific, limited purposes. The information we collect will be relevant, adequate and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected;
- process your personal information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected or to which you have subsequently consented;
- take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is collected for its intended use, accurate, complete, and, where necessary, kept up-to-date;
- not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes without giving you an opportunity to “opt-out”; and
- take appropriate measures, by contract or otherwise, to provide adequate protection for personal information that is disclosed to a third party or transferred to another country, including transfers within JCF.
Retention of Personal Information
JCF retains the personal information collected via the JCF Residences at Wildcat Creek Website as long as necessary to provide the products, services and information you request or as permitted by applicable law.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personally identifiable information you provide via the JCF Residences at Wildcat Creek Website to third parties, but only:
- to respond to law enforcement requests, where required by applicable laws, court order or governmental regulations;
- or in situations involving threats of physical safety of any person.
We do not otherwise distribute to third parties your personally identifiable information. However, we will have no liability for disclosure of information obtained due to errors in transmission or the unauthorized intervention of third parties.
We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, online traffic patterns, and related information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying information.
We strive to provide you with as many choices and as much control as possible regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information: You may also send us an email to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. To protect your privacy, we will only respond to e-mail messages sent from the e-mail account you submitted to the JCF Residences at Wildcat Creek Website. Should you elect to have your information deleted, we will also delete any record of your information.
We work hard to protect your personal information. JCF will not sell personal information collected from the JCF Residences at Wildcat Creek Website to mailing list brokers without your express consent. All information is stored within a secured database that is not accessible to the outside world. All JCF servers are protected behind both hardware and software firewalls. Low-level access to all information is restricted to authorized support personnel only.
The JCF Residences at Wildcat Creek Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect information from JCF Residences at Wildcat Creek Website visitors in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose online. If your child has submitted personal information and you would like to request that such information be deleted from our records, you may do so by contacting JCF at the address set forth in Section 5 below.
JCF Residences at Wildcat Creek
1500 W. Markland Ave.
Kokomo, Indiana 46901